SEE ALL PODCASTS
From Success to Significance: Leadership Lessons with Ron Daugherty
Imagine having a clear path to your very own 'Emerald City', a shared vision that motivates and inspires every single member of your team. On today’s episode, we sit down with Ron Daugherty, President and CEO of Daugherty Business Solutions, as he reveals just how this can be achieved.
Daugherty Business Solutions has achieved remarkable recognition as a top workplace, ranking 2nd in the nation in the Top Workplaces USA program. Ron shares insights into maintaining a common sense of purpose across their geographically distributed teams and discusses the unique elements of their company culture, including the famous Daugherty Party Band. He unveils his vision for Daugherty's future, aiming to grow the business from $350 million to $1 billion in revenue and eventually transform it into an employee-owned company. Ron also highlights the impactful Access Point program, driving diversity in the technology workforce. Stay tuned for Ron's valuable advice on creating top workplaces.
Don’t forget to join our leadership community at thegreatretention.com to stay informed about upcoming events and other helpful content designed to help you go further as a people-first leader and develop a winning culture, everywhere your leadership influence reaches.
Resources related to this episode
- Visit https://www.daugherty.com/
- Daugherty Business Solutions Awards: https://www.daugherty.com/awards
- Ron was the 2023 Chairman of the American Heart Association Heart Ball: https://vimeo.com/802872845/945b856c7b
- Learn more about Access Point: https://accesspointprogram.com
- Watch the official “Daugherty Brought The Party” Music Video: https://vimeo.com/712238626/bd1f24e60b