SEE ALL PODCASTS
Collaborating to Create a Culture of Recognition and Appreciation with Kiley Skadburg
When was the last time you were able to gauge how much your employees feel a sense of community, appreciation, and belonging within your organization? When Kiley Skadburg saw that The Iowa Clinic's People Leadership team was looking for new ways to elevate their employee experience, she made it a point to become a champion for the steps being taken to create a deeper sense of connectedness for their tireless front line workers.
For Kiley, this wasn't about putting a performative measure in place to unlock performance. This was a mission to put Iowa Clinic's people first by bringing appreciation to the forefront. Her approach is what people-first leadership is all about!
Don’t forget to join our leadership community at thegreatretention.com to stay informed about upcoming events and other helpful content designed to help you go further as a people-first leader and develop a winning culture, everywhere your leadership influence reaches.
Resources related to this episode
- Visit https://www.iowaclinic.com/
- Follow Kiley Skadburg at https://www.linkedin.com/in/kileyskadburg
- Follow The Iowa Clinic at
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IowaClinic/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheIowaClinic
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1549086/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheIowaClinic
- Theme Music 🎵DPMusic from Pond5.com
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com